Hope House Wish List
The Hope House Shelter is a 64-bed emergency homeless shelter, licensed by MSHA and the Office of Substance Abuse, and is the 2nd largest shelter in the state of Maine. In addition to housing and an on-site, integrated health care center, the Hope House provides 3 meals per day with assistance from various community volunteer groups. Hope House is the community safety net in Bangor, managing the City of Bangor’s overflow of homeless persons from other shelters, and is open to everyone.
We will gladly accept donations 7 days a week, from 7am – 8pm at 179 Corporate Drive in Bangor. If you have any questions, feel free to call us! (207)217-6713.
- Bed Sheets
- Towels and Washcloths
- New socks and underwear for all sizes, genders
- New or Gently used sweatpants and sweatshirts for all sizes, genders
- Soaps and lotions
- Shaving Cream
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Foot powder
- Spices (esp. Salt, Pepper)
- Gravy Mix
- Snack Foods
- Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing, etc.
Follow us on Facebook for updates on seasonal or urgent needs!